top of page
Notice of Intended Marriage

To get married in Australia you need to fill out a Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM). This needs to be completed and lodged with your celebrant at least 1 calendar month before your wedding date.

You can fill this out (but don't sign it yet) and bring it along to our meeting where I can witness it OR if we cannot meet in person you can get a JP
or other qualified witness* to witness it,
and EMAIL it along with your passport/ID to

Remember I need to receive it at least 1 month before your wedding!

Note: - You must use full names (including middle names) and your birth parents full names (including middle names) as on birth certificate/passport.
If using a JP - hang on to the hard copy of the NOIM
to give to me on your wedding day.
- If using a JP I will need to sight your ID documents on or before your wedding day.

*The NOIM can be signed in the presence of any of the following:
an authorised celebrant, a justice of the peace ( JP ), a barrister or solicitor, a legally qualified medical practitioner, or a member of the police force.

Anchor 1
bottom of page